Founders || Travel Writers || PR Directors || Travellers || Communication and Marketing Experts || Travel Guides ||
With a dedicated passion for uncovering the world’s most bespoke retreats, private villas, luxury hideaways, and inspiring destinations, whilst building on years of expertise as PR consultants and journalists for travel and luxury publications in the region, both Laura Snook and Laura Brown bring a unique formula to the Arabian Gulf market.
Laura Snook possesses over ten years international experience working on major projects as a senior corporate relations advisor. Specializing in media and communications for multi-nationals as well as public and private corporations, she has lead notable projects in The United Arab Emirates, Switzerland and Indonesia.
Currently consulting to the Switzerland Government and previously to the Abu Dhabi Government her roles have seen her as an integral part of her client’s internal and external communications development.
Current and previous clients include: Graubunden Tourism Board, Vaud Tourism Board, Yas Island, Tschuggen Hotel Group, Cheval Blanc Hotel Group, Sofitel Hotels & Resorts, Cipriani S.A. to name a few.
Dedicated to managing and orchestrating all internal and external communications in order to enhance her client’s brand and reputation across various channels and amongst key stakeholders, the following skills are at the core of her areas of expertise:
• Developing and implementing (project/issue) specific media and communications strategies derived from analysis of client objectives, stakeholder mapping and appropriate communications channels.
• Utilising the power of storytelling to create content that supports the client’s directives
• Curating content to be published across a range of communications channels.
• Managing multidisciplinary creative teams to deliver against brief for large-scale projects.
• Leading and executing large-scale campaigns and events
• Day-to-day media management
Contact Laura Snook on email@example.com
Growing up in the Middle East, the desert was her sandbox. Laura has worked in various disciplines within the marketing and communications field. Whilst pursuing a PR career in the GCC region including handling the media relations for over 40 of the world’s most luxurious travel brands: Belmond, Chiva-Som, and La Reserve to name a few, she added her love for art, design and writing to her career path. Laura, a writer, journalist and content creator with over a decade of experience in the media – including 18 years spent living in the Middle East specialising in creating content for a GCC-based audience. Laura has contributed to several international and local publications, including Harper’s Bazaar Interior, Harper’s Bazaar Art, Mojeh and Aspire (an Etihad Inflight Magazine).
• Development and execution of PR strategies
• Manage and deliver successful media campaigns
• Advise on, creation and guiding custom-made communication programs
• Day-to-day media management throughout a variety of media channels